Zero Gravity Cranes & Rigging Inc. has a full-time National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) on staff and is a member in good standing with:
Safety is undeniably the most important part of every job. If an incident happens no one wins.
Our Approach to safety is this:
- We will listen.
- We will train our employees to be the best they can be.
- We will reinvest in tools and equipment.
- We will adhere to government rules and regulations.
- We will try and foster an environment that allows for open and honest communication which we believe will facilitate a healthy work environment.
- We will follow maintenance and OEM guidelines.
- We will develop effective practices and procedures that will benefit the employees using them.
- We will review these continually to ensure they are effective.
- We will learn from our mistakes.
“Zero Gravity and their crew have been working with DMT Mechanical for the past eight years. During this time Zero Gravity has proven to be very competent, reliable and helpful.”
“It is always a pleasure to work with Zero Gravity. It doesn’t matter if my project is large and faces road blocks and extreme challenges or small and needs a mini-crane, they have the equipment and man-power to make it happen.”
Manager Special Projects
Ward Bros Construction Ltd.
“Zero Gravity has always exceeded our expectations; especially when it comes to adapting our schedule, working safe, and finding a way to get tricky jobs done in a timely manner. If you are looking for a crane or need some rigging done, look no further than Zero Gravity.”
Lethbridge Iron Works Co. Ltd.
“Zero Gravity’s innovative solutions and forward thinking are second to none and their ability to adapt and work with very tight timelines makes them an asset for any project. They do an excellent job, are a very hard working team, and are always on-time and on-budget.”
C&A Industries Inc.
“The people at Zero Gravity are passionate about working safely and determined that every job is a success. They are diligent and resourceful and have proven themselves time and again. I will continue to work with Nick and his crew on jobs big and small.”
Project Manager / Estimator
Charlton & Hill Ltd. – Metal Fabrication